OPERATIONS UPDATE :
WE ARE RE-OPENING FOR IN-PERSON TREATMENTS FOR NEW & EXISTING CLIENTS!
To ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff these are some of the procedures we will have in place, among others:
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to all appointments, along with active screening upon arrival.
- We will be of limiting the number patients allowed in the clinic at the same time and spacing appointment times appropriately.
- Everyone will be separated into private treatment rooms or zones to maintain safe distancing.
- We will sanitize and disinfect each room and treatment table after each visit. We use a Health Canada DIN rated disinfectant to clean, including all high-touch areas
- Staff will wash their hands frequently throughout the day and always between patient interactions.
- We will also ask patients to sanitize their hands as they enter and leave the clinic.
- All staff will wear masks or visors and we will ask all patients to wear masks while in the clinic – you can bring your own or we will have masks for purchase
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk to maintain a safe barrier between patients and front desk staff when booking or paying for their visit.
- To limit the handling of cash we ask patient to pay through contactless tap, email money transfer or better yet you can safely store your credit card on our secure system.
IMPORTANT: We will still be offering virtual (video/telehealth) treatments to access care from the comfort of your own home if you are vulnerable or susceptible and unable to come in and would prefer this for the time being. We have been doing this for the past 2 months and the feedback has been excellent!
Please call your respective clinic to book an appointment, or call us at: 1 877 626-6402 or
email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you book an appointment.
The Back on Track Team is excited to welcome you back in our clinics.
It may look different in our clinic, but we still have the same amazing team!
If you’re experiencing pain, don’t wait – contact us today. We can help!