Sarah graduated with a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from Queen’s University after completing her Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics at the University of Ottawa.
Sarah’s uses a variety of “hands-on” and manual therapy approaches, supplemented with exercise prescription, functional dry needling/acupuncture and education. Her main goals are to restore function and prevent injury to improve overall quality of life. Sarah has also developed a special interest in the management of concussions and the importance of baseline testing.
Outside of Physiotherapy, Sarah has been a member of the Canadian Forces as a Naval Reservist since 2010 where she has competed in regional and national competitions for soccer and softball. In addition to this she enjoys hiking, rollerblading, hockey and strength and conditioning.
As part of her commitment to continuing education, Sarah has completed the following courses/ certifications:
- Complete Concussion Management
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy Level 1
- Kinetacore Functional Dry Needling Level 1
- Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute
- Elbow, Wrist & Hand (Part 1)
- Cervical Spine Articular Dysfunctions
- Shoulder Complex (Part 1 & 2)
- Somatic Sense Modern Manual Therapy
- Kinetic Link Training: Level 1 Functional Strength & Conditioning
- Management of Cervical Thoracic Disorders