Back on Track offers the services of registered kinesiologist and personal trainer Holly Furmerton, Bsc.Kin Registered Kin.
Holly Furmerton, Bsc.Kin Registered Kin.
The registered kinesiologist/personal training program include:
- Fitness assessments and recommendations
- Postural, flexibility, and muscle balance assessments
- Personal training sessions that address cardiovascular conditioning, strength/weight training, and core strengthening
- Weight loss and nutritional information
- Stretching programs to improve flexibility and range of motion
- Work with physiotherapist to obtain rehabilitation goals
- Programs for older adults that focus on the prevention and management of osteoporosis, as well as balance control and fall prevention
- Motivation in pursuit of new health and fitness goals
Personal Training hours are currently being offered:
However, Holly’s schedule is flexible on a per client basis
Initial Assessment $30.00
Fitness, postural, flexibility, nutrition
6 Sessions $185 (save $55)
10 Sessions $285 (save $115)
20 Sessions $530 (save $270)
Group (2-3 People)
6 sessions for $200 (save $72)
Add HST to all listed prices above!